If this describes you…
You are an experienced software developer with a passion for innovation and technical leadership looking for freelance work on a 1099 basis. You like writing high-quality, well-tested code, and working in a mostly remote team environment. You enjoy discussing architecture and technical strategy before code is written, as well providing guidance to other engineers during the development process. And you are always looking to improve and sharpen your skills and to try new technologies.
And (preferably) you reside near Eugene, Oregon or Redding, California and do not mind occasional co-working.
And you have these skills…
- Intermediate or advanced proficiency with relational or NoSQL databases;
- Intermediate git with experience managing branching strategies and workflows;
- At least basic UI/UX experience (i.e. capable of providing thoughtful feedback);
- Outstanding written and verbal communication;
- Ability to multitask and manage your time effectively and independently;
And some experience with these tools, frameworks, & vendors:
- At least basic proficiency with with some of the following:
- At least intermediate proficiency with some of the following:
- Advanced proficiency with with some of the following:
- React (and its ecosystem)
- React Native
- iOS Development / Objective-C
- Android Development / Java
Then we should talk.